What started as a mere whisper of our hearts have grown to a tremendous roar of spirit and energy.
Visustella was founded with the aim is to bring quality indie games with strong plot, creativity, and innovation. Games are not merely our passion but a way of life.
Originally founded by Archeia, Yanfly and Marimo. Visustella is an indie game development circle focused on creating JRPGs and resources for fellow game developers, heavily leaning towards the RPG Maker series.
Visustella: Stella Character Generator is a multi-purpose character generator created with Top-Down RPGs and other artistic projects in mind.
|Stella Character Generator Series: Stella Character Generator
So if you've ever wanted art or sprites for your original characters, but can't afford to commission an artist, you might be stumped since other generators don't do what you want? That's where the Stella Character Generator saves the day! For a one time cost, you can have access to THOUSANDS of combinations of character parts to design your very own custom characters.
Visustella: Project Outbreak is a series of resource packs focused primarily on creating a survival horror game.
|Project Outbreak Series: School Horror
A well crafted pack to create schools from preschool and up! It features Tile sets, Character walking sprites, Door animations and more! From students back packs to blood-flooding toilets, this pack includes fun details to give your school map some chilling personality and charm.
|Project Outbreak Series: Modern City
Do you wish to create a game inspired by dating sims or modern indie adventure games? Do you like high res pixel art? With this pack, you can create a dating game or even survival horror! With a flexible palette that can be easily desaturated for a more serious feel or a bright cheery game, this pack is for you!
RPG Maker Only Assets
|Luna Engine MV Series: Luna Engine MV
Luna Engine MV is a tool created for RPG Maker MV (RPGツクールMV) to give you the freedom to manipulate RPG Maker MV's default GUIs and modify them according to your own vision! Luna Engine can also be useful for seasoned programmers, providing a solid core base you can build up on.
|RPG Maker MV Plugins: Tiled Plugin
Tiled is a general map editor made by Thorbjørn Lindeijer. It offers many features such as multiple layers, grid-free object layers and more! We recommend reading the documentation on the Tiled website for the full list. We implemented it in RPG Maker MV for our personal projects and we hope that it will help your project in the future!
|RPG Maker MV Plugins: Steamworks MV
The plugin is meant to be easily usable for non-developers via plugin commands.
Some things however require a "Callback" function, as they have to connect to steams servers to get information, or do things (e.g: unlocking achievements) these things may take some time, and therefore when using plugin commands that require a callback, you should apply a wait before executing more logic.
The plugin is a wrapper for Greenworks module, meaning that the functions used by the plugin commands are usable by developers in their own plugins. If you need a specific Steam SDK version, 1.42 is recommended. Steamworks is generally backwards compatible so any new versions should work. Make sure to get the proper greenworks version!
This plugin is licensed to you, the user under the terms that you credit Visustella, Liquidize and Archeia in your game (commercial or free). The terms also include you leaving all copyrights intact, you are however free to modify this file to add additional functionality or fix bugs.
|RPG Maker MV Plugins: Input Combo Skills
This plug-and-play feature lets you drop the plugin right into your project, and set up custom skills and combos with notetags.
Intuitively set up Key Inputs using the Plugin Manager.
Make endless combinations of skills and combos, to bring your battle system to life!
|RPG Maker MV Plugins: Active Chain Skills
This plug-and-play feature lets you drop the plugin right into your project, and set up custom skill chains with notetags.
Intuitively set up Key Inputs using the Plugin Manager.
Make endless combinations of skill chains, to bring your battle system to life!
|Fantasy Facegen Series: Fantasy Facegen Vol.1
This Assets Pack features some new additions to RPG Maker MV's robust Face Generator. The first of its series with future additions planned, in this you will find both Adult and Kid Male.
|Crime City Tiles
Crime City Tiles have been designed to match the RPG Maker MV RTP, so they will fit seamlessly into your game alongside other default 48x48 graphics!
Polished to look great and crisp in a retro flavor! Let your player embark on a grungy adventure in modern American-inspired cities.
It comes with vehicle tiles facing all four directions, cozy roadside restaurants and fast food, buildings for hotels, offices, and department stores.
Pages in category "Visustella"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- Action Sequence Camera VisuStella MZ
- Action Sequence Impact VisuStella MZ
- Action Sequence Projectiles VisuStella MZ
- Active Chain Skills
- Active Chain Skills VisuStella MZ
- Aggro Control System VisuStella MZ
- Animated Map Destination VisuStella MZ
- Animated Pictures VisuStella MZ
- Anti-Damage Barriers VisuStella MZ
- Attached Pictures VisuStella MZ
- Auto Skill Triggers VisuStella MZ
- Battle AI VisuStella MZ
- Battle Command - Talk VisuStella MZ
- Battle Core VisuStella MZ
- Battle Cursor VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - ATB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - BTB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - CTB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - ETB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - FTB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - OTB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - PTB VisuStella MZ
- Battle System - STB VisuStella MZ
- Boost Action VisuStella MZ
- Break Shields VisuStella MZ
- Bright Effects VisuStella MZ
- Button Common Events VisuStella MZ
- Button Trigger Events VisuStella MZ
- Elements and Status Menu Core VisuStella MZ
- Encounter Effects VisuStella MZ
- Enemy Levels VisuStella MZ
- Enhanced TP System VisuStella MZ
- Equipment Set Bonuses VisuStella MZ
- Event Title Scene VisuStella MZ
- Events and Movement Core VisuStella MZ
- Evolution Matrix Skills VisuStella MZ
- Extended Message Functionality VisuStella MZ
- Extra Enemy Drops VisuStella MZ
- Main Menu Core VisuStella MZ
- Menu Cursor VisuStella MZ
- Message Backlog VisuStella MZ
- Message Core VisuStella MZ
- Message Keywords VisuStella MZ
- Message Letter Sounds VisuStella MZ
- Message Log VisuStella MZ
- Message Visibility VisuStella MZ
- Modern City (Visustella)
- More Currencies VisuStella MZ
- Movement Effects VisuStella MZ
- MZ Plugin Page Template
- Save Core VisuStella MZ
- School Horror (Visustella)
- Shop Common Events VisuStella MZ
- Sideview Battle UI VisuStella MZ
- Skill Containers VisuStella MZ
- Skill Cooldowns VisuStella MZ
- Skill Learn System VisuStella MZ
- Skills and States Core VisuStella MZ
- State Tooltips VisuStella MZ
- Steal Items VisuStella MZ
- Steamworks MV (Visustella)
- Variable Gauges VisuStella MZ
- Victory Aftermath VisuStella MZ
- Visual Battle Environment VisuStella MZ
- Visual Fogs VisuStella MZ
- Visual Item Inventory VisuStella MZ
- Visual Novel Picture Busts VisuStella MZ
- Visual Parallaxes VisuStella MZ
- Visual State Effects VisuStella MZ
- Visual Text Window VisuStella MZ
- Template:Visustella MZ
- Visustella Page Template
- VisuStella Sample Game Project