School Horror (Visustella)
- There's something more fun to imagine when it comes to creating a school on your map, and it's even better if it's a horror school!
- Visustella School Horror Vol 1 is a well crafted pack to create schools from preschool and up! It features Tile sets, Character walking sprites, Door animations and more! From students back packs to blood-flooding toilets, this pack includes fun details to give your school map some chilling personality and charm.
- Whether you're looking to create a horror school, or simply wish for a greater variety of tiles, Visustella School Horror Vol 1 is a great addition to your growing library of RPG resources.
- The pack contains 48x48 graphics with tall character sprites.
- Contains the following assets
- Sample Project File.
- Tile A2 / Tile A4 / /Tile A5 (grounds, concrete surface, floor, wall etc.)
- Tile B, Tile C, Tile D, Tile E (staircase, windows, foodcourt counter, lunch, bookcase, locker, desks and chairs, benches, shoe rack, written and unwritten boards, backpacks on hook, cracks or holes, toys, computers, piano, garbage * cans, toilets, sink with blood / water flooding, blood stains and much more!)
- Character: 228 walking sprites (48 male teachers, 48 female teachers with 2 outfits = 96, 32 male students, 48 female students, 4 young students)
- Animation: Doors for gym x 5, Regular Doors x 9
- System: windowskins x 2 sheets
- PSD file of the ground tiles to rearrange or edit easily!
- Tiled Compatible Assets.
- This asset pack is not restricted to RPG Maker!
- The Demo is for non-commercial use only.
- The Paid asset pack can be used for commercial games.
What started as a mere whisper of our hearts have grown to a tremendous roar of spirit and energy.
Visustella was founded with the aim is to bring quality indie games with strong plot, creativity, and innovation. Games are not merely our passion but a way of life.
Originally founded by Archeia, Yanfly and Marimo. Visustella is an indie game development circle focused on creating JRPGs and resources for fellow game developers, heavily leaning towards the RPG Maker series.