Visual Item Inventory (Arisu)
This is a plugin created for RPG Maker MV.
For help on how to install plugins, click here.
For help on how to update plugins, click here.
Got errors with your RPG Maker MV plugin? Click here.
This is a plugin created by Arisu's Dollhouse.
You can also follow Arisu's Dollhouse on itch.io.
RPG Maker Version
This plugin is made for RPG Maker MV versions 1.6.1 and below. If you update RPG Maker MV past that and this plugin breaks, I am NOT responsible for it.
You are only allowed to use the plugins made by Atelier Irina if you agree to all of the following:
- For Free and Commercial Use.
- Put "Arisu's Dollhouse" in your game's credits.
- Do not redistribute this plugin without permission.
- Do not take code from this plugin without permission.
- Edit of code is allowed as long as it's within plugin file.
- I do not support changes made to code edit.
This plugin changes the item list displayed in-game to become more visual. The item, weapon, and armor icons will be displayed enlarged and show the count next to them while a tooltip displays the selected item's name.
This is confirmed to work with the following plugins:
- Install this plugin into your RPG Maker MV project's js/plugin folder.
- Open your game project in RPG Maker MV and open up the Plugin Manager.
- Add a new plugin and place this plugin beneath all Yanfly plugins present.
- Adjust any Plugin Parameter settings to this plugin.
- Read through plugin help file to understand how to use plugin.
- When testing this plugin, save first.
RPG Maker MV's editor is unable to allow for custom traits/properties that a game dev may wish to associate with a database object, event, map, etc. Notetags are used to work around such limitations by allowing the game dev to tag certain traits/properties using specific Notetags declared by the related plugin.
Here is a list of Notetag(s) that you may use.
- Item, Weapon, Armor Notetags
<Cell BG Color: r, g, b, a> - Changes the color of the item's cell background color from default. - Replace 'r' with red value from 0 to 255. - Replace 'g' with green value from 0 to 255. - Replace 'b' with blue value from 0 to 255. - Replace 'a' with alpha value from 0 to 1.
- September 26, 2019: Compatibility for YEP_VictoryAftermath added.