WASD Movement (Arisu)
This is a plugin created for RPG Maker MV.
For help on how to install plugins, click here.
For help on how to update plugins, click here.
Got errors with your RPG Maker MV plugin? Click here.
This is a plugin created by Arisu's Dollhouse.
You can also follow Arisu's Dollhouse on itch.io.
RPG Maker Version
This plugin is made for RPG Maker MV versions 1.6.1 and below. If you update RPG Maker MV past that and this plugin breaks, I am NOT responsible for it.
You are only allowed to use the plugins made by Arisu's Dollhouse if you agree to all of the following:
- For Free and Commercial Use.
- Put "Arisu's Dollhouse" in your game's credits.
- Do not redistribute this plugin without permission.
- Do not take code from this plugin without permission.
- Edit of code is allowed as long as it's within plugin file.
- I do not support changes made to code edit.
Some players prefer playing with WASD to move the player character (or if they want to play the game with one hand for some reason). This plugin lets you add WASD movement to your game. It does not remove arrow movement, but still adds the WASD keys to also move up, left, down, right respectively.
The E button has been remapped to support a "Page Down" function which was previously on the W key before.
The R button is given a new function to toggle between Always Dash and regular walking mode on the map screen.
This plugin is plug and play!
This plugin is NOT made to be compatible with YEP_KeyboardConfig but instead as an alternative to it for those who want WASD controls in their game.
- Install this plugin into your RPG Maker MV project's js/plugin folder.
- Open your game project in RPG Maker MV and open up the Plugin Manager.
- Add a new plugin and place this plugin beneath all Yanfly plugins present.
- Adjust any Plugin Parameter settings to this plugin.
- Read through plugin help file to understand how to use plugin.
- When testing this plugin, save first.